see the details
100 word minimum, must be cited.
i need 3 pages only well formatted work
1. What drives currents deep in the ocean?
A. Differences in water density
C. Decreased salinity
D. Increased temperatures
2. The force that causes the ocean tides is
C. a swell.
D. the Coriolis effect.
3. The Coriolis effect is caused by Earth’s
A. alignment with the sun.
B. alignment with the moon.
C. location in space.
4. What must occur for a fossil to form?
A. The organism must be buried in sediment soon after it dies.
B. The climate where the organism dies must not be too cool.
C. The organism must fall into igneous rock.
D. The organism must go through a process of petrification.
5. Which one of the following statements suggests relative age?
A. The top layer of sedimentary rock isn’t as old as the layers beneath it.
B. Earth was formed 4.6 billion years ago.
C. Some layers of shale are 265 million years old.
D. The Phanerozoic era lasted about 540 million years.
6. The place where the ocean floor suddenly plunges downward is called the
A. abyssal hill.
B. continental shelf.
C. continental slope.
D. abyssal plain.
7. Which one of the following is not left in the land as a result of continental glaciers?
8. Alpine glaciers can be found on which one of the following landforms?
A. Lowland hills
B. Mountain bases
C. Flat plains
D. Mountain valleys
9. When sediments fall out of a glacier, they create a deposit called
10. Long parallel scratches left by course particles from glaciers are called
11. The abundance of nutrients at the ocean’s surface is a result of
C. deep currents.
12. The process that uses a half-life in its computation is
A. radioactive dating.
13. According to the theory of evolution, an organism increases its chance of survival through a process
14. Ocean water temperature _______ with depth.
D. remains constant
15. Glacial deposits related to streams of water are called
16. What problem does an unconformity present?
A. It allows magma to escape to the surface of Earth.
B. It leaves a gap in the geological record.
C. It weakens the crust so earthquakes are more prevalent.
D. It doesn’t contain any fossils for geologists to study.
17. Which one of the following situations would you expect to create the highest waves in the ocean?
A. A 50-kilometer-per-hour wind blowing for 5 hours across a 100-kilometer-wide area of ocean
B. A 100-kilometer-per-hour wind blowing for 10 hours across a 1000-kilometer-wide area of ocean
C. A 100-kilometer-per-hour wind blowing for 5 hours across a 100-kilometer-wide area of ocean
D. A 50-kilometer-per-hour wind blowing for 10 hours across a 1000-kilometer-wide area of ocean
18. The point at which the continent stops and the rock of the ocean floor begins is the called the
19. Which one of the following times would be the longest?
A. Paleozoic era
B. Jurassic period
C. Carboniferous period
D. Mesozoic era
20. In which one of the following regions would you expect to find the largest amounts of dissolved oxygen
End of exam
in the ocean water?
A. In temperate zones
B. Near the equator
C. In polar regions
D. In the deep ocean
2500 word Complete work in 5:00 pm evening on indian time At several points along the flowchart of the criminal justice system professionals are required to make judgments as to the likelihood an individual will commit a criminal act or another criminal act. For instance: Pre-trail release – Is the person who has merely been accused of a crime such a danger to the community that they must remain confined while awaiting trial? Post-Conviction sentencing – Is this person a viable candidate for supervision under probation or is they likely to commit another criminal act? Correctional classification – What institutional environment (level of confinement, program availability, etc.) is most appropriate for this individual for their safety as well as that of staff and other inmates? Release to community-based supervision (e.g., parole)- In light of the changes that have occurred since incarceration, is this individual suitable to complete their sentence under community-based supervision ?
To assist in this determination, risk assessment instruments have been developed which, usually in combination with a clinical interview, will provide some scalable predictability of future criminal/violent behavior. Do they work?
The student will conduct a literature review as follows:
1. Conduct research on the topic of criminal/violent risk assessment.
2. Identify a minimum of two (2) professional literature articles using the UMUC on-line Library resources
3. Compose a review of the articles selected, to include:
a. An introductory statement regarding the risk factor and/or processes identified and the articles selected
b. A brief summary of the article
c. A statement of the thesis (purpose) of the article
d. The method, evidence and/or evaluation the author used in support of the thesis
e. The conclusion or finding
4. For each of the 2 articles selected the student must also identify one (1) supportive article. (See the bibliography of the selected article for potential articles or conduct a literature search using the UMUC on-line Library resources.)
5. Compose a review of each of the supportive articles, consisting of:
a. A brief summary of the article
b. A description of how the supportive article relates to the selected article
6. A concluding statement
NOTE: This project consists of a total of four (4) articles:
-Two (2) articles that address risk factors and/or assessment processes, and
-One (1) article that supports your review/conclusion for EACH of the first two articles.
The evaluation of this project will focus on:
1. The strength of the relationship between the selected articles and the identified risk factor or assessment process topic
2. The comprehensive review of the article
3. The relationship between the supportive articles to the selected articles
4. Overall quality of the composition
5. Compliance with the format requirements. Identify a minimum of two (2) professional literature articles using the UMUC on-line Library resources. website is. www.umuc.edu
(5 pages, 12-point font, double-spaced, including at least 5 academic citations) on the role of technology in the civic engagement and participation of college-age Americans.
Health care facilities are unique and have clearly defined characteristics based on the needs of the facility or population being served. Poor design may lead to staff, visitor, or patient stress. In large facilities, inability to find a department may lead to frustrations and disorientation for older patients. Poor layout may also lead to staff inefficiencies or fines because of failure to meet regulatory requirements.
Using ToolWire® SmartDraw®, create a floor plan of the facility that you selected in the Week Two Facility Selection and Research assignment. You will add to your floor plan each week. The final floor plan is due in Week Five.
Include the following environmental design elements:
Structure:WallsDoorsHallwaysWaiting areasOther related structural components
Areas:Customer service and amenitiesReception desk, bathroom, shower, vending machine, etc.Patient consultation areasClinical support areasNurses station, charting areas, etc.Administrative officesBuilding supportLaundry, generator facilities, housekeeping, etc.Diagnostic and treatment space equipment and locationMechanical equipmentSpace for laboratory equipment, radiology equipment, gases like oxygen, and suctions
Save your design after it is completed.
Write a 350- to 700-word summary that includes the following:Describe what steps you will take to complete your floor plan.During your previous experience with ToolWire® SmartDraw® in Week One and Week Two, describe successes or failures you may experience while building this floor plan.Describe what you hope to learn while designing this facility.
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your Facility Design Project from Part 1 of this assignment and your summary.
which of the following is not a star? A. giant B. neutron C. nebula D. super giant
week you will take that information and incorporate it into a final paper. The paper is not just the article review from the bibliography it is a culmination of what you have learned over the course and as in week 3 use the course competencies as a guide to developing your paper.
The major theories associated with human sexual behavior.The history of sexual behavior.The features associated with male and female anatomies, physiologies, and sexual responses.Commonalities and differences in sexuality across childhood, adolescence, and adulthood.Gender roles in the expression of human sexuality.The current trends in human sexuality.The interplay between intimate relationships and sexual behavior.The occurrence and course of sexual disease and dysfunction.The features of sexual coercion (e.g., implicit and explicit).The role of the media in the promulgation of sexually explicit materials.The aspects of culture, environment, and geography that impact sexual behavior.
Your paper should adhere to the following guidelines:
For the main sections, it should have:
A title pageAn abstract (not more than 250 words)An introductionA literature reviewDiscussion or conclusionsReferences
Introduction: This should be one to two pages in length. The introduction provides a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the research paper.
Literature review: The literature review is taken in part from what you wrote in Week 3. The literature review is not a copy of that material. Rather, it is a synthesis of the material you found into a cohesive review of the literature on your chosen topic.
Discussion and conclusions: The difference between a great research paper and a marginal one is the depth and originality of the discussion and conclusions section. This is where you bring together what you learned from the literature review (as well as through the course) in your concluding remarks regarding your topic. The discussion and conclusions section should be one to two pages in length.
Reference page: Remember to follow the APA format and style.
DUE : 03/19/2016
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
Submitted an introduction, with a brief overview of what will be covered and the purpose of the paper.
Submitted a literature review (based on the annotated bibliography).
Submitted the discussion and conclusions.
Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary and utilized APA format and style. Format will include:
A title pageAn abstract (not more than 250 words)An introductionA literature reviewDiscussion or conclusionsReference page