TYPES OF ESSAYS WE DO
Professional team of experts in various subjects can handle any academic essay including, but not limited to analytical, compare & contrast, narrative, expository, argumentative, persuasive, descriptive and so on. On top of that, there are professionals who’ll gladly work on law case study, nursing report or history presentation.
Do not hesitate over requesting help as we have writers for a variety of subjects who are prepared to work on your essay for Geography, International Law, Sociology, Philosophy, Culture, Ethics, and other classes.
WHO WILL WRITE YOUR ESSAY
Basically, anyone can apply for a position to become a writer in our custom essay writing service, but first of all, they should pass all hiring steps which help prove their knowledge and skills. Most editors are native speakers, who hold Masters and Ph.D. degrees from American universities. They all were students at some point in their life and understand all struggles of keeping up with a schedule. Being experts in different subjects, they create only free from plagiarism content and are aware of relevant academic rules.
Edubuddie is aimed at keeping the bar of excellence high and stand by acquired standards. To achieve it, we hire writers who possess the following qualities:
- Excellent written & spoken English
- Punctuality & discipline
- Ability to follow guidelines to the dot
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Experienced in academic writing, editing, formatting
Our best paper writing service provides every client with a unique opportunity to choose a preferred writer. All of them have their own profiles with description of their skills, education, number of completed orders and client’s feedback. Another peculiarity is communication with writer directly, as we believe cooperation helps in achieving better results.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
Edubuddie is a professional essay writing service that cares about quality of each paper delivered to our clients. If you strive for excellent results, provide as much information about paper as possible in order to receive the best writing services. Tell us paper title, number of pages, deadline, formatting style and number of sources for citation. Be attentive, attach full requirements from college professor or copy and paste them into the order form. Preferably, send your scoring rubric, lecture notes or presentations, textbooks or any other useful materials. On this stage, a lot depends on you, as well as cooperation with your personal writing assistant. Don’t hesitate over sending guidelines after order was placed, better late than never!
WRITING PROCESS IN A NUTSHELL
Writers at Edubuddie are devoted to what they do and have an inbuilt process of completing any order. Here’s how writing process is usually organized:
- After accepting your project, writer checks all instructions, ensures nothing valuable was missed.
- They get familiar with topic – do research on the Internet, find scholarly sources from credible databases, read them thoroughly and makes notes.
- Writers create an outline along with thesis for themselves, so that final paper is organized, smooth and has a flow.
- Next step is drafting paper from scratch, implementing sources, incorporating evidence. You may ask for a draft by messaging an expert, checking it or providing some comments for improvement.
- At the end, writer produces final variant, cites all used sources, proofreads, also edits the text before delivering it. If for some reason you are not satisfied