You are preparing for a scoping meeting with the project stakeholders and other key subject-matter experts. During this meeting, you will review the detailed requirements and identify any remaining open areas. You will also review the scope management system you will use and obtain their consensus. Continue work on the project plan by documenting the scope management system that will be used on the project (2 pages, include a decision tree/flow chart). Describe the request review turn-around time and define the approvals needed (3 – 4 paragraphs). Develop the form (1 page) that will be used to capture change requests and the log (1 page) that will be used by the project manager to record status of each request. Include a section that describes how the scope of the project will be confirmed when you are ready to close the project (1 page). I need 6 pages and no plagiarism I must get an A+ on the assignment. If uyou can’t get me an A+ don’t request to do it.
As you complete the Reflection, consider the reasons why early childhood professionals need to be knowledgeable and skillful with regard to children’s health, safety, and nutrition. Based on what you have learned, respond to the following: What are the main challenges to children’s health, safety, and nutrition in today’s society? Having identified these challenges, explain what you, as an early childhood professional and advocate, would like to do now and/or in the future to have a positive impact on children’s health, safety, and nutrition Identify any misconceptions and/or assumptions you had about children’s health, safety, and nutrition and the role of early childhood professionals in meeting children’s needs in each of these areas. Summarize the information that dispelled these misconceptions and/or assumptions. Provide specific examples to support your thinking.
Complete Appendix C matrix. Add two more design movements to the matrix with respective examples for each.
Include approximate dates for each movement
Read chapters 24 and 25 (Walzer and Dershowitz ) in Shafer-Landau’s “The Ethical Life” and respond to the following prompt:
Although many people talk of “terrorism” today, the term is seldom explicitly defined. What exactly is terrorism? Are there ever any times when terrorism is justified?
MLA format, One and half page essay. due in 10 hours.
Protecting organizational assets and information within the company has become a top priority for many organizational leaders.
Review the article titled “Missed Alarms and 40 Million Stolen Credit Card Numbers: How Target Blew It”, located here.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:Determine the fundamental challenges that organizations face in general in regard to protecting organizational assets and information. Specify the red flag(s) that Target overlooked or ignored before the retail attack and give your opinion as to why Target overlooked or ignored the red flag(s).Determine the main actions that Target took after the breach occurred and evaluate the efficiency of such actions. Conclude the main reasons why the attack on Target occurred. Give your opinion as to whether or not the attack was mainly due to the poor infrastructure or the inability of management to act accordingly. Justify your response.Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:Outline the strategic implications of information assurance and security in an information technology environment.Explain how information technology systems influence organizational strategies.Outline the challenges and strategies of e-Business and e-Commerce technology.Evaluate the ethical concerns that information technologies raise in a global context.Use technology and information resources to research issues in information systems and technology. Write clearly and concisely about topics related to information systems for decision making using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Review FM 7-21, 13 Chapter 4 customs and courtesies and traditions. Write 1000 word essay on Customs and Curtesies afforded to noncommisioned Officers and Officers. Essay will be based on facts by Regulations/ Army Field Manuals.
Please answer this questions in 30 mins or less because that is when it is due..only 50 words or more.
1.In Chapter 9, you learned about the DOS command-line interface. When would it come in handy to have a solid understanding of the DOS command line? Please provide an example to support your rationale as well.
Please complete everything according to the marking rubric. please do A+ work
Complete the following:
· Identify a time in your own professional development and career when were faced with a large decision. That decision could relate to furthering your education, taking a new position, or another topic of your choosing.
· Analyze the strategies that you employed to guide your decision making and reasoning.
· Explain how you used theories and principles related to both cognitive and affective psychology in this instance of personal decision making.
· Evaluate how successful those strategies were in helping your reach a conclusion.
· Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
· APA formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
· Length: 5–8 double-spaced, typed pages.
· Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Must be original, please provide an abstract and conclusion. Make sure it addresses the following:
Competency 2: Evaluate the theories and principles that pertain to the cognitive components of cognitive and affective psychology.
· Apply theories and principles of cognitive psychology to address a common misconception.
Competency 3: Evaluate the theories and principles that pertain to the affective components of cognitive and affective psychology.
· Apply theories and principles of affective psychology to address a common misconception.
Competency 4: Explain how the theories and principles of cognitive and affective psychology can be incorporated into professional practice.
· Construct an approach for addressing a common misconception in an identified population.
Competency 5: Explain how ethical principles and practices influence the application of the theories and principles found within cognitive and affective psychology.
· Analyze ethical issues raised when addressing a common misconception in an identified population.
Competency 7: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the psychology professions.
· Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the psychology professions.
Discuss your friendships and how they are similar to and different from love relationships.
2. Explain what love means to you? What has influenced your meaning of love? Does love mean the same thing to everyone? Why or why not?
3. Review Table 9.2 on page 261 of your text, pick an intimacy game you have played. If you prefer to not discuss your relationship, you may examine a relationship in the media. Discuss your experiences with playing the intimacy games. How has playing the intimacy games impacted your relationship? Good or bad? Please explain.
Review the definition your peers determine. Provide your thoughts and feedback on the definition of family. Responses to the discussion board should be at least 7-10 sentences in length.