There are 2 topics, I need 150 words for each topic
ASSIGNMENT: Create an ecumenical service from opening to closing.
Ecumenical services represent a number of different Christian traditions. The specific purpose of ecumenical services is for the unification of the Christian Church. As a result, your service must represent multiple Christian religious perspectives. This is your opportunity to show your understanding of the course materials as well as how it connected specifically with the three different churches you visited and others that may have captured your attention. You will not be given a passing grade if you simply use a Catholic service and add different songs etc. This must be ECUMENICAL.
Order of Service: Create a Powerpoint presentation that includes piece by piece what you will have in your service. Be very specific about what you want to occur from the moment people walk into church until the service ends. Think about the atmosphere. Think about the material culture (what the space looks like, what equipment is used, what people wear, what resources you will use etc).
Theme: Be creative! If you choose a theme, follow it through with your readings and the music selections.
At a minimum , your service should include:
1. Music – A combination of congregational and formally-presented music (choir, soloist or instrumental ensemble): Be specific about what music you are using, who will be performing it etc. Do not include any music listened to in class. A good project will include at least three music selections. Include the full lyrics or the sheet music in your resources folder.
2. Scripture readings : at least two different scripture texts. Include the full text for the Scripture reading. Be sure to indicate who will do each reading. Consider adding other resources as well. For instance, there may be a lovely poem that fits the theme of your service. There might be a part of a speech that would be appropriate. You decide.
3. Sermon: What is the subject of the sermon? What is the primary scripture reference? Who will be delivering the message? What will they wear? What will they use?
4. Prayers : What kinds of prayers will be represented?
5. At least three different rites (the what) with clear descriptions of the rituals (the how) and from which tradition the come. Think beyond the three traditions that you observed this semester. There are many, many types of Christian traditions, both liturgical and non-liturgical. There MUST be a combination of liturgical and non-liturgical traditions included.
· One of the three rites must be communion/Lord’s Supper/Eucharist.
6. Be sure to justify, with proper citations , why the way (ritual method) you are structuring a particular rite belongs to a specific church type.
7. Complete copies of resources used (ex. Music from hymnal or songbook, links to recordings used, poetry, pictures of clothing/food etc as appropriate). It is NOT sufficient to simply supply links to materials. The links should be in your resources (bibliography). Collect these into one collection and put them into a RESOURCES FOLDER.
8. Bibliography / Discography. Proper citations for all materials used is a must. Make sure you use correct formats for indicating articles, books, images, recordings.
What you turn in and how!!
A. Create a MAIN Folder that you will label with your name and final (ex. CoxFinal)
B. In your main folder, add these:
2. Order of Service Powerpoint that includes all of the rites, rituals, music and pictures. It should be interesting to look at!!
3. Resources folder
– sheet music/lyrics
– texts for readings
– anything not included directly in the Powerpoint.
C. Save all of your materials in the main folder in google docs.
D. Share with me [email protected]
Rite: Call To Worship
What tradition does it represent? African American Baptist
How? Black church services often begin with one person, either the pastor or worship leader, encouraging the congregation to stand. These are often dynamic and engaging. It is designed to get everyone involved and to center everyone’s attention on Christ. I witnessed my first Call To Worship at Omega Baptist and like the way it brought everyone together. My ritual is drawn from materials located in the African American Lectionary (http://www.theafricanamericanlectionary.org/PopupLectionaryReading.asp?LRID=306).
Ritual (Description): Minister of Music will direct the congregation to stand as she quotes Psalm 118:24. Then she will invite everyone to clap their hands and join in singing This Is The Day as recorded by Fred Hammond.
Scripture Quote: This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it. (Psalm 118:24)
Lyrics: This is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made, that the Lord has made. I will rejoice. I will rejoice and be glad in glad.
This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.
This is the day, this is the day that the Lord has made.
I will enter His gates with thanksgiving in my heart. I will enter his courts with praise.
I will say this is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice for He has made me glad.
Other Resources: Band: drums, piano, Hammond organ, bass, and guitar
Choir in the choir stand on the platform.
5 praise singers on microphones. They will be dressed in all black
Praise dancers in the aisles, wearing white outfits with purple scarves
Requirements: •minimum of 1 content page per chapter •separate title page •college level research beyond the textbook (online encyclopedias are NOT college level research – use scholarly sources) •citations of all of your sources including photo credits for images borrowed online (separate Works Cited page/slide) ______________________________Remember to save your file as a .PPT or a .PDF file before you submit it.
Files that are saved in a different format or are otherwise not readable will not be graded.
The leading public health care problems in the U.S. are:Mental disordersConsumption of alcohol, nicotine, OTC drugs, and prescription drugs
The count for people suffering from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year is on the rise. This figure translates to approximately 57.7 million people currently (National Institute of Mental Disorder, 2008).
In relation to problems regarding drugs, consumption of alcohol is considered as the leading problem. In addition, the consumption of Nicotine, OTC drugs, and prescription drugs are other prominent issues (McKenzie, Pinger, & Kotecki, 2008).
Based on these statements, create a report in a Microsoft Word document, discussing the following:Is the diagnosis of mental illnesses still viewed with a negative attitude as was done several years ago? Why or why not?Are the local and national health care providers adequately responding to the needs of people suffering from mental disorders?Should the local health care communities be held responsible for mandating specific care and treatment for the affected population? Why or why not?What are the two major types of abused drugs and the age groups most likely to use them? Why is drug usage prevalent among these populations?What roles should the state governments’ or private health agencies or organizations play in order to prevent and control drug abuse?
APA format and Zero Plagiarism
National Institute of Mental Disorder. (2008). The numbers count:
Mental disorders in America. Retrieved from http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/
McKenzie, J. F., Pinger, R. R., & Kotecki, J. E. (2008). An introduction to
community health (6th ed.). Sadbury, MA: Jones and Bartlett.
Directions: Respond to each item. Each response should be concise and between 2 – 3 paragraphs in length. Use MS Word to write your responses, and submit your answers to all three questions in one Word document. Copy and paste each question within the document, so that your Instructor can see which question you are responding to. Think about what you have learned about the authoritative style of caregiving. Then write a short scenario or script that demonstrates this style by depicting an early childhood professional interacting with a preschooler or a group of preschoolers. Designate where the professional is demonstrating responsiveness and where the professional is demonstrating demandingness.
Put yourself in the role of a preschool teacher. One of the parents of a child in your class has become extremely frustrated with her child’s ability to pay attention. Based on what you have learned about perception in early childhood (pp. 65-71 in the course text), summarize what you would say to help the parent better understand her child.In your own words, explain why observation is an essential tool of child guidance. Use the readings and video programs to support your response.
JiouHello! Can someone please help me! These 6 questions are for my final essay in my honors Sociology class they are due by end of day Saturday! I know that this is short notice, however, i already submitted it once and my teacher rejected my answers are he said they were not detailed enough. The minimum word count is 400 words per answer. I do not have the time to rewrite this whole paper again. I am asking for some serious help here.
B 1. By the year 2050, there will be 8.5 billion people in the world, of whom 5.5 billion will be living in urban areas. The article you read in week five (attached) said that a ‘revolution in thinking’ must occur to alleviate this crisis, but what form must this revolution take?
A Report by the UN Population Fund 50 points
1. What are some of the major causes for a lower life expectancy in the Third World than in the First? 50 points
1. There are several reasons why foreign aid is not resolving poverty in the Third World. What are some of them and what can be done to correct this problem? 50 points
1. From our Webtext and readings, democracy and development do not have to be mutually exclusive. What does this mean? 50 points
1. Africa has severe infrastructural problems but also the potential for good growth in the coming decades. Discuss both of these issues.
1. What are some of the most significant problems that developing states face on their road to development?
1. Give specific examples of a) management leadership and b) employee participation to improve safety.
2. What is something you learned in this class you believe you will be able to use in the future? Describe the concept and specifically how you might use it in the future.
#So to help u with the question #2 . down u will see the course Desription and learning topics we took in class
This course explores management and leadership principles applied to safety management. Principles, theories, and concepts of industrial safety and health system management with emphasis on organizational culture, risk assessments, and preventing serious injuries. Strategies include effective roles for safety professionals, gaining meaningful employee engagement, and safety leadership. Relevant case studies are included.
Learning Outcomes Upon course completion students will be able to:
1. Identify Key Points from ANSI Z10 Safety Management Systems (SMS)
2. Define terms dealing with Risk, Hazards and ALARP
3. Identify ways to Prevent Serious Injuries and Fatalities
4. Recognize ways to Avoid and Reduce Human Error
5. Describe the Overarching Role for Safety Professionals
6. Explain PDCA and the Continuous Improvement process for safety
7. Discuss the significance of Management Leadership & Employee Participation
8. Assess and Prioritize Risks using Manuele’s Risk Assessment Matrix
9. Recognize how to Apply Safety through Design and the Hierarchy of Controls
10. Identify ways that Lean Concepts and MOC impact Safety Performance
11. Describe methods for Evaluation & Corrective Actions in an SMS
12. Present a relevant Case Study with Safety Lessons Learned
It’s about developing a Learning Plan. I need you to pretend that this learning plan will be applied and taught to 6-12 years old students, so I think you need to review the activity part and develop activities that can help children from 6-12 years old to control their anxiety.
Also, follow the example that I offer and do the same. I need a “rationale” for each activity you develop, which mean an explanation to each activity as it shown in the examples attached.
– I will send you the HW that need to edit, plus 2 examples that I need you to get an idea from them to do the exact same, but on a different topic, wich is “Anxiety among 6-12 group age.”
– all you need to do is: developing new class activities for 6-12 students that control their anxiety + write a rationale for each activity. Exactly as same as the examples I attached. pretend yourself as a teacher that going to apply these activities to the students.
– Please, no plagiarism.
Explain Terms: Nixon Doctrine, Aleppo, Test ban treaty, gulf of Tonkin resolution, Watergate crisis (1972) in one or two sentences.
Answer 4 essay question make sure fully answer the question,