[Recommended] Use Primary Sources Published
Topic: Evaluation of Health Care Technology
For this assignment, you will utilize content from the study materials as well as additional qualified resources to synthesize new information that you can apply towards your DPI Project, your future work area, or your clinical practice as a DNP-prepared nurse.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
- Use primary sources published within the last 5 years. Provide citations and references for all sources used.
- You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
For this assignment, write a 1,000-1,250 word in which you:
- Select a technology that has been explored in the course.
- Using the technology you have selected, define and describe how the element would be measured or evaluated.
- Using the content in the textbook and other readings, list three elements that will be used to evaluate the user-technology interface.
- Perform an assessment using elements of user-technology interface or human factors methods to determine functionality.
- For each element, propose practicable suggestions for improvement using support from the literature.
Human Service Technology and the Theory of the Actor Network
Ballantyne, N. (2015). Human service technology and the theory of the actor network. Journal of Technology in Human Services, 33(1), 104-117. https://doi.org/10.1080/15228835.2014.998567
Taking Data Seriously: The Value of Actor-Network Theory in Rethinking Patient Experience Data
Desai, A., Zoccatelli, G., Adams, M., Allen, D., Brearley, S., Rafferty, A. M., Robert, G., & Donetto, S. (2017). Taking data seriously: The value of actor-network theory in rethinking patient experience data. Journal of Health Services Research and Policy, 22(2), 134-136. https://doi.org/10.1177/1355819616685349 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5347359/