[Recommended] “ Research Analysis Matrix
Using the “Module 3 | Part 3” section of your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan Template presented in the Resources, conduct an analysis of the elements of the research article you identified. Be sure to include the following:
- Your topic of interest.
- A correctly formatted APA citation of the article you selected, along with link or search details.
- Identify a professional practice use of the theories/concepts presented in the article.
- Analysis of the article using the “Research Analysis Matrix” section of the template
- Write a 1-paragraph justification stating whether you would recommend this article to inform professional practice.
- Write a 2- to 3-paragraph summary that you will add to your Academic Success and Professional Development Plan that includes the following:
- Describe your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research.
- Identify at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research.
- Identify at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research.
Module 3 | Part 3: Research Analysis
I have identified one topic of interest for further study. I have researched and identified one peer-reviewed research article focused on this topic and have analyzed this article. The results of these efforts are shared below.
Directions: Complete Step 1 by using the table and subsequent space below identify and analyze the research article you have selected. Complete Step 2 by summarizing in 2-3 paragraphs the results of your analysis using the space identified.
Step 1: Research Analysis
Complete the table below
Topic of Interest:
Research Article: Include full citation in APA format, as well as link or search details (such as DOI)
Professional Practice Use:
One or more professional practice uses of the theories/concepts presented in the article
Research Analysis Matrix
Answer the following questions
- Strengths of the Research
- Limitations of the Research
- Relevancy to Topic of Interests
Step 2: Summary of Analysis
Craft a summary (2-3 paragraph) below that includes the following:
· Describe your approach to identifying and analyzing peer-reviewed research
· Identify at least two strategies that you would use that you found to be effective in finding peer-reviewed research
· Identify at least one resource you intend to use in the future to find peer-reviewed research
LINK TO ARTICLE IS BELOW