[Recommended] Noted Shortcomings Additional Requirements
Using the research questions and the attached sources.
What are the types of network errors?
How can the network errors be reduced ?
How can the network errors be fixed?
What are the negative impacts of network errors?
For each of your four sources:
- Provide a complete 7th edition APA-standard reference entry.
- Follow the entry with an annotation of 150–180 words:
- Paragraph 1: A summary of the source’s content, without adding opinion, quotes, or citation.
- Paragraph 2: An evaluation of the source itself (not of the technology). Include commentary about the following:
- Author and/or sponsor credentials and reputation (follow links if possible)
- Writing clarity, organization of ideas, and/or readability
- Appropriateness of links and/or sources listed, or lack of source information
- Optional: imagery, writing style, currency of information, any noted shortcomings
- Include your research question.
- Write the annotations in paragraph form (no lists, tables, or images).
- Do not quote for this assignment. Write entirely in your own words.
- Do not include in-text citation; the formatting of an annotated bibliography makes it clear which information comes from each source.
- Your writing must follow the rules for formal writing. Do not use the first person (I, me, my, myself, we, us, our). Avoid wording that may be construed as emotional or opinionated.
- Your assignment’s title must be brief and descriptive of your topic.
- Do not use your question as the title; it will be far too long.
- Use title case.
- Option: Follow a very short title with a colon and the words An Annotated Bibliography. For example, Technologies for Voting: An Annotated Bibliography
- Alphabetize the sources by the first letter of each entry.