[Recommended] Msn Phd
It is important to understand the role of research in professional nursing.Imagine a scenario in which you are discussing nursing research and the role it plays in nursing practice with a colleague from another profession who has little knowledge of the topic. In this conversation, you should include the following:
- What is the purpose of nursing research?
- The following are terms you might use in the discussion with your colleague: research, evidence-based practice (EBP), research utilization (RU), and quality improvement (QI)
- How are they related?
- How are they different?
- Are they interchangeable?
- Why are these relevant to professional nursing practice?
- What is the role of the BSN-prepared nurse in research, EBP, RU, and QI processes? How is this different from the MSN-, PhD-, and DNP-prepared nurse?
- You are already familiar with problem solving and nursing processes. You are learning about research and EBP processes. Explain the EBP process to your colleague by comparing and contrasting it with problem solving, nursing, and research processes.
2 pages APA format, 2 references ,