[Recommended] Module 9 – Database
Each week, for your Data Management Project, there will be an assignment creating a deliverable for different components of a database you will design. This week describe the database you plan to design. Your paper should include the elements of the initial study phase as described in module 9 of the textbook as follows:
- the problem a database is supposed to solve (or the reason for the database)
- the constraints associated with the database project
- the objectives you what to accomplish by designing a database
- the scope of your database design project
- the boundaries that describe what is and what is not included in your database project.
Paragraphs in your paper must have at least three sentences: beginning, middle, and end. Make sure you cover all five topics listed above. Your paper should be in APA format (which means double-spaced and 12 pt. Times Roman font, with a separate title page) and should be 2 – 3 pages, not counting the title page. Since this is a database you are designing, references are not required, but can be included on a separate reference page.
Submit your assignment in MS Word format.
- Textbook: Module 9 – Database Design
- PowerPoint: Module 9 review charts