[Recommended] International Beverage Considers Acquiring
To solve quantitative and qualitative research in business finance. In this multi-player simulation, students each play the role of a CEO at 1 of 3 publicly traded wine producers: Bel Vino, Starshine, or International Beverage. Bel Vino and Starshine consider a merger-of-equals transaction while International Beverage considers acquiring either Bel Vino or Starshine. Students review confidential information to determine the value and set reservation prices before negotiating deal terms. Stock prices rise and fall in reaction to the formal bidding process and help create a dynamic and competitive negotiation environment. The simulation is entirely web-based and a built-in chat feature allows students to negotiate privately online.
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to the Academic Integrity Policy.
Questions to be answered in your report:
Write a research report that outlines the topics
- Describe and Critique simulation. Give specific consideration to the different outcomes.
- Explain how each of your considerations influenced your decisions and what impact it had on the share price.
- What process would you use to estimate these discount rates to see if they are reasonable?
- As the CEO, how would you approve the share price? Do you believe it is ethical? How would you request external funds, either debt or equity if the company was not selling?
- Identify and integrate Peter Drucker principles into the decision-making process that is appropriate and insightful.
Requirements of the assignment:
- All papers must follow all APA.
- All papers must have a reference page. The textbook is an acceptable source.
- Body of the paper 6 pages, no more or less.
- Title page and reference pages are required. However, they do not count towards any page count.
- Writing should reflect an understanding of the chapter’s basic concepts, thorough research, and logic and critical thinking skills.
- The introduction is attention-getting with sufficient background information to establish the topic and a clear thesis statement.
- The conclusion summarizes the main points and leaves the reader with a strong comprehension of the paper’s significance and the author’s understanding.
- Provides Christian Perspective on ethics.
- Grammatically correct – No spelling, grammar, or mechanics errors.
- Do not use the first person. (10% deduction if used)
We will provide more details after accepting the offer. Here are the two supporting links about this case: