[Recommended] Instructions Company Selection Course
- Students will evaluate the business environments and practices of selected companies.
- Students will evaluate the business environments of a company identified as a “worst” company to learn why it is not successful
PLEASE COMPLETE READING OF THE WEEK 1 LESSON FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT!
- Choose a “worst” company that interests you from here: Bottom 89 or Least Admired Company from CNN Money (Note excluded companies below.)
- When making your choice look for a company that represents all six business environments.
- Please read the Week 1 materials, which also describe the requirements for selecting a company.
***EXCLUDED COMPANIES ***YOU MAY **NOT** SELECT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING COMPANIES: Amazon, McDonald’s, Sears, KMart, Family Dollar ***
- DOWNLOAD the attached Word Template to create a Word document in APA 7th Edition format for submission. APA materials also are attached for your reference.
- Identify and describe the company you have decided to use for your assignments.
- Cite the list source where you found the company listed as a “worst” company.
- Describe why the company is considered a “worst.”
- Explain your rationale for selecting this company to evaluate applying the six business environments we will be studying in this course. You do NOT need to discuss the business environments in depth here. Simply explain why you believe this company, with its “worst” issues, is a good choice to satisfy the 6 environments for your study.
- Your Instructor will let you know if the company has been approved. (When you have an approved company, you will be writing about the company in the next Assignments in the course.)
- Review the grading rubric for this and all assignments for guidance in preparing your paper. The assignment instructions MEET expectations, to EXCEED expectations, review the rubrics.