[Recommended] Include Three Additional Scholarly
- Analyze the ethical implications of a counselor expressing their values to a client.
- Identify actions a counselor might take when confronted with clients they find difficult to treat due to differences in values/beliefs regarding one or more of the following issues: abortion, suicide, adultery, drug use, domestic violence, and child abuse.
- Identify some of the legislation and government policies related to clinical mental health counseling or school counseling.
- Identify factors that might lead a counselor to consider referring a client to another counselor.
- Describe steps a counselor should take if a referral is not an option and discuss a specific ethical decision-making model that would be used to ensure best practices.
- Be sure to use the ACA or ASCA Code of Ethics as guidelines when constructing your paper.
- Include three additional scholarly resources in your paper in addition to the course textbook.