[Recommended] Formatted Like Journal Articles
In part 1 each student is finding and summarizing one peer-reviewed primary research article for your group. (10 pts)
Directions for each individual summary:
- Find one peer-reviewed primary (Original Research) article on Topic 6.
- Read and evaluate the article chosen.
- Write a summary of the article that answers the following questions for the article:
- Who were the participants of the study? (i.e. healthy men, postmenopausal women)
- What is the intervention and control; or the comparison?
- What type of study was done? (i.e. RCT, case-control)
- What is the main finding of the peer-reviewed article?
- List 2 or more strengths and 2 or more weaknesses of the study design (not the results).
- Write this summary in a paragraph format.
- Include the full references for the chosen article in AMA format. A guide to AMA is posted on Canvas. Note: This is NOT just the URL! Also, journal articles need to be formatted like journal articles, not the website you found the article.
- Post this summary in the thread I started for Part 1.