[Recommended] Brilliant Global Marketing Strategiescase
Module 3 – CaseINTERNATIONAL AND MULTINATIONAL MARKETINGAssignment Overview
The Global Brand
Supporting a global brand is an ongoing process. As the brand enters more markets, it becomes increasingly difficult to balance local relevance and global messaging.
Case 3 Resources
Taco Bell enlists the moon in its first global marketing campaign (2021)How to Take Local Brands Global: The 5 Golden Rules (2020)Global Branding Versus Global Positioning (2020)Fundamentals of Global Marketing (2020)Standardized or Customized Products (2020)The Necessity of Global Markets (2019)Participating in the Global Marketplace (2019)13 Businesses With Brilliant Global Marketing Strategies
Global Ad Campaigns
Search the internet for recent news articles covering brand marketing outside of the United States. Select three different brand campaigns on separate continents (if possible). The brand must also be available in America.
- You will write a 3-page paper:Describe the campaign, its target market, and the message being delivered. Explain how it suits the local audience. Was it considered successful?
- Research the brand and explain how it is marketed in the United States.
- Compare and contrast the U.S. and international campaigns. (1 page for each brand campaign)
No quotations are permitted in this paper. Each paragraph (except the introduction and conclusion) must contain at least one in-text citation.
Since you are engaging in research, be sure to cite and reference the sources in APA format. NOTE: failure to use research with accompanying citations to support content will result in reduced scoring “Level 2-Developing” on the grading rubric.
This is a professional paper, not a personal one based on feelings. It must be written in the third person; this means words like “I”, “we”, and “you” are not appropriate.
Use the attached APA-formatted template (BUS401 Case3) to create your submission.
- The template is set up in APA 7: double-spacing, font, margins, headings, page breaks, APA help links.
Your submission will include:
- Trident University International’s cover page
- A paper with APA citations (2 to 3-sentence introduction, 3-page body, 2 to 3-sentence conclusion)
- The reference list page in APA format
Develop and reference your sources of information with References Page, In-text Citations, and APA Title Page formatting from the following Guides and Links: